expert building advice?
Keith will work with you for the best outcome.
through the building process
that he built and launched
over 40 years ago.
Keith has been a licensed builder since 1972 and has been a Member of the Housing Industry Association for over 30 years and a Fellow Member of the Australian Society of Building Consultants since 1997.
- Progress reports on new and old buildings
- Final inspections
- Problem solving
- Building disputes
- Renovate or relocate advice
- Pre-purchase building reports, including dilapidation reports
- Strata reports including Scope of Works reports for repairs and maintenance
- Expert witness and litigation support for disputes in building matters involving the NSW Civil & Administrative Tribunal and courts of NSW
Keith Le Compte started out with his own building construction and development business in which he carried out works involving new homes, alterations and additions, renovations, unit and townhouse complexes, light industrial and commercial buildings over a 25-28 year period. In recent years he has focused on giving advice and providing building inspections as an independent Building Consultant in all areas of the building industry.